Issues related to men, their problems and relationships

men problems, men relationships, men and relationships, men and women relationships, relationship advice for men, men relationship advice, men to men relationship

3P — PPP — Potter's Pharma-Physics

was: <http://tinyurl.com/China-laughs-REL-cultists>
wherein
Tom Potter wrote:

… I was thinking about making up a web page about
what I have discovered about maintaining good health,
 and ridding oneself of aches and pains.

hanson wrote:

That notion of yours above  is a fantastic idea, Tom.
 Pursue that, by all means.  I have instructed the
recruits and interns of the org,  to make a fast survey
but leaving our MD’s OUT of the loop.   Quacks & the
Medical-Pharmaceutical complex have already done
more then enough harm via their "Hypocritical" Oath of
"Do no harm"…. ahahahaha… So, Tom, make a site
for health and ***cures for old men by old men! ****

Tom wrote:

With your encouragement, I think I will go ahead and
set up a web page that features what I have learned
over 3/4th of a century about health.

hanson wrote:

Don’t depend on me, Tom, but here is a suggestions
summary that I got from what they collected from about
9200 men of all ages in my organization. So, with the
plethora of existing health-advice sites on the web
make one that is different & unique & stands out and
above the rest.

1) Make clear that your site does not push anything,
    but that it is simply a wiki (what we known is) type.

2) Make a blog type info collection cover page for input
    by readers and contributors.  Start it up with your own
    experience, but don’t keep yourself as the center piece.
    Filter out fishy or phony looking entries & store them on
    in a hidden page until you get corroborating anecdotal
    info.  You must function & remain the hidden Moderator.

3) As contributions to the blog do come in (by chance or thru
     NGs) leave their original entries stand for a week or so, &
     then delete them. Strip those entries of all story ancillaries,
     like names & circumstances, and keep only info that fits
    your database for (4) below.

4) The database you build should be a READ ONLY type
     (which ONLY YOU having access to for editing)
     Build it in such a way that the user can look up, select
     or search and find cross-referenced info for…
     === Problems with any body part, starting at the toe nails
             all the way up to the scalp hair.
     === Meds by names, returning their use for the above.

5)  Devote a special section that is not seen in/on any
     existing Health website. This will set your Health-web
     site apart from the others and put it above the rest :
     Here is a list for that.       These and such items are
     often overlooked but they are root causes for the
     problems talked about in the database above:

-1- You know that you are old when, at work and at social
      gatherings, folks leave you POLITELY out of the loop,
      steer right away to, and address, the younger set,
      leaving you alone with other boring old geezers…

-2- Remember George Carlin’s: "Till you’re 40 the body
      takes care of you. After that YOU will have to take care
      of your body"… Keep a diary of your health condition
      after you turn 60, so that you can look up & see what
      helped you when you had the problem last time & whether
      it reoccurs regularly & why.

-3- The mind is a fragile thing. As you age the mind creates
       "larger and larger mountains from your mole hills". Just
       look at the examples in the Usenet with age related
      fixations and obsessions by Einstein Dingleberries.
      Watch yourself having a messianic urge to tell the world,
      over & over, of your convictions and perceptions. That is
      a normal part of the curse of being old. BUT if that happens
      to you already at the age of 30 then seek counseling.

-4- To get and to be old SUCKS! — Deal with that problem &
     accept the sorry fact that you WILL croak and NOT live for
     centuries in Blissful Golden Years. Only  Prozac-loaded &/or
     evangelical zombies whose mind is already gone will tell you,
     in their slurred and stuttering  way, what a wonderful existence
     they have.
     (Quacks promote that in their "Give’em a shut-up pill therapy")

-5- Accept a certain effemination as you get past 60. Your once
      proud 6-7 incher will clitorialize. No matter how much you
      still use it, its biological function is over and done with.
     You may still get an unassisted no-viagra hard-on but time to
      orgasm will take longer & longer & be less & less intense.

-6- Be aware that the older you get, the younger your Quack/s will
       look. Mostly, that is not a good thing. They will not listen to
       you and do not take your health complaints for serious.
       Prefer to have an adversarial relationship with your quack.
       Make it known that you run to the lawyer for every henshit
       and sue. A friendly doc WILL use you as his as his guinea pig
       because you are an old geezer and on the way out anyway.
       Remember, MDs and 007 have a license to kill…. especially
       in "Teaching Hospitals" where old fogeys are used as objects
       by interns & apprentices for training to do surgery on….

-7- Female quacks may have more compassion and empathy
       than do males doctors. Besides, being felt up by a younger
      broad beats being frisked by a dude anytime.

-8 – Beware of Politically Correct Medical Gimmicks and lies, like
      "1 kind of med fits the whole population", such as the current
       Statin-use craziness.  Another one is that advocacy of "lifestyle
       changes" for old fogeys, by exercising and eating less. All that
       advice is vastly overrated .. and it has an odious hidden ulterior
       agenda… for it creates undue stress in you, far more then does
       the "unhealthy"  life style the quack accuses you of having .
       Still yet, another current PC gag for self-justification by quacks is
       their odious use of the BM index which labels every old fogey
       who doesn’t look like a twig as "obese", while every normal person
       knows that you are obese only when you are so fat that you no
       longer can wipe your ass cuz your arms have become too short.

–9- Always demand to see the package before the Quack injects
        you  with anything.  Check the web for info on the prescription
        that the Quack gave you, BEFORE you swallow any pill.
        Open/crush the 1st pill/cap to see whether the content looks
        like what the web info tells you. It is said that quacks give old
        fogies placebos, 50% of the time. — Keep any and all  left
       over meds for future use. — Dry meds at RT keep for decades.

-10-  Check the web and find Alternative uses for common meds
       like aspirin, antibiotics,etc. Check what mineral combos (Zn, Cu)
       with them intensify their effectives vastly. Know of household
       chems which you can turn into powerful prescription type meds
       loke Bleach, Vinegar, Yogurt, Cool Aid, MSG, Baking soda,
       H2O2, SPICES, ONIONS, GARLIC, HORSERADISH, FAT &
       CHEESES, Turmeric, Ginger, Tobacco (Cigarette Butts). — Use
       the 3-day window rule of max-med effectivnes to your full advantage.

-11-  Remember, it’s YOU and your body that does the healing. The
       quack can’t prevent & much less cure not even the common cold!
       PCP Quacks are by-n-large useless scum of the med profession.
       If you have issues that require specialists, then you are at their
       mercy and grace and either you get fucked or stay lucky..

Potter, put  these and such issues into a section of your web-page!
Post every now and then interesting contributions & med news to the
NGs.
Take care,
hanson

viagra .
posted by admin in Uncategorized and have Comments (2)

2 Responses to “3P — PPP — Potter's Pharma-Physics”

  1. admin says:

    "hanson" <han…@quick.net> wrote in message

    news:ihsoeu$gpe$1@news.eternal-september.org…

    - Hide quoted text — Show quoted text -

    > was: <http://tinyurl.com/China-laughs-REL-cultists&gt;
    > wherein
    > Tom Potter wrote:
    > … I was thinking about making up a web page about
    > what I have discovered about maintaining good health,
    > and ridding oneself of aches and pains.

    > hanson wrote:
    > That notion of yours above  is a fantastic idea, Tom.
    > Pursue that, by all means.  I have instructed the
    > recruits and interns of the org,  to make a fast survey
    > but leaving our MD’s OUT of the loop.   Quacks & the
    > Medical-Pharmaceutical complex have already done
    > more then enough harm via their "Hypocritical" Oath of
    > "Do no harm"…. ahahahaha… So, Tom, make a site
    > for health and ***cures for old men by old men! ****

    > Tom wrote:
    > With your encouragement, I think I will go ahead and
    > set up a web page that features what I have learned
    > over 3/4th of a century about health.

    > hanson wrote:
    > Don’t depend on me, Tom, but here is a suggestions
    > summary that I got from what they collected from about
    > 9200 men of all ages in my organization. So, with the
    > plethora of existing health-advice sites on the web
    > make one that is different & unique & stands out and
    > above the rest.

    > 1) Make clear that your site does not push anything,
    >    but that it is simply a wiki (what we known is) type.

    > 2) Make a blog type info collection cover page for input
    >    by readers and contributors.  Start it up with your own
    >    experience, but don’t keep yourself as the center piece.
    >    Filter out fishy or phony looking entries & store them on
    >    in a hidden page until you get corroborating anecdotal
    >    info.  You must function & remain the hidden Moderator.

    > 3) As contributions to the blog do come in (by chance or thru
    >     NGs) leave their original entries stand for a week or so, &
    >     then delete them. Strip those entries of all story ancillaries,
    >     like names & circumstances, and keep only info that fits
    >    your database for (4) below.

    > 4) The database you build should be a READ ONLY type
    >     (which ONLY YOU having access to for editing)
    >     Build it in such a way that the user can look up, select
    >     or search and find cross-referenced info for…
    >     === Problems with any body part, starting at the toe nails
    >             all the way up to the scalp hair.
    >     === Meds by names, returning their use for the above.

    > 5)  Devote a special section that is not seen in/on any
    >     existing Health website. This will set your Health-web
    >     site apart from the others and put it above the rest :
    >     Here is a list for that.       These and such items are
    >     often overlooked but they are root causes for the
    >     problems talked about in the database above:

    > -1- You know that you are old when, at work and at social
    >      gatherings, folks leave you POLITELY out of the loop,
    >      steer right away to, and address, the younger set,
    >      leaving you alone with other boring old geezers…

    > -2- Remember George Carlin’s: "Till you’re 40 the body
    >      takes care of you. After that YOU will have to take care
    >      of your body"… Keep a diary of your health condition
    >      after you turn 60, so that you can look up & see what
    >      helped you when you had the problem last time & whether
    >      it reoccurs regularly & why.

    > -3- The mind is a fragile thing. As you age the mind creates
    >       "larger and larger mountains from your mole hills". Just
    >       look at the examples in the Usenet with age related
    >      fixations and obsessions by Einstein Dingleberries.
    >      Watch yourself having a messianic urge to tell the world,
    >      over & over, of your convictions and perceptions. That is
    >      a normal part of the curse of being old. BUT if that happens
    >      to you already at the age of 30 then seek counseling.

    > -4- To get and to be old SUCKS! — Deal with that problem &
    >     accept the sorry fact that you WILL croak and NOT live for
    >     centuries in Blissful Golden Years. Only  Prozac-loaded &/or
    >     evangelical zombies whose mind is already gone will tell you,
    >     in their slurred and stuttering  way, what a wonderful existence
    >     they have.
    >     (Quacks promote that in their "Give’em a shut-up pill therapy")

    > -5- Accept a certain effemination as you get past 60. Your once
    >      proud 6-7 incher will clitorialize. No matter how much you
    >      still use it, its biological function is over and done with.
    >     You may still get an unassisted no-viagra hard-on but time to
    >      orgasm will take longer & longer & be less & less intense.

    > -6- Be aware that the older you get, the younger your Quack/s will
    >       look. Mostly, that is not a good thing. They will not listen to
    >       you and do not take your health complaints for serious.
    >       Prefer to have an adversarial relationship with your quack.
    >       Make it known that you run to the lawyer for every henshit
    >       and sue. A friendly doc WILL use you as his as his guinea pig
    >       because you are an old geezer and on the way out anyway.
    >       Remember, MDs and 007 have a license to kill…. especially
    >       in "Teaching Hospitals" where old fogeys are used as objects
    >       by interns & apprentices for training to do surgery on….

    > -7- Female quacks may have more compassion and empathy
    >       than do males doctors. Besides, being felt up by a younger
    >      broad beats being frisked by a dude anytime.

    > -8 – Beware of Politically Correct Medical Gimmicks and lies, like
    >      "1 kind of med fits the whole population", such as the current
    >       Statin-use craziness.  Another one is that advocacy of "lifestyle
    >       changes" for old fogeys, by exercising and eating less. All that
    >       advice is vastly overrated .. and it has an odious hidden ulterior
    >       agenda… for it creates undue stress in you, far more then does
    >       the "unhealthy"  life style the quack accuses you of having .
    >       Still yet, another current PC gag for self-justification by quacks
    > is
    >       their odious use of the BM index which labels every old fogey
    >       who doesn’t look like a twig as "obese", while every normal person
    >       knows that you are obese only when you are so fat that you no
    >       longer can wipe your ass cuz your arms have become too short.

    > –9- Always demand to see the package before the Quack injects
    >        you  with anything.  Check the web for info on the prescription
    >        that the Quack gave you, BEFORE you swallow any pill.
    >        Open/crush the 1st pill/cap to see whether the content looks
    >        like what the web info tells you. It is said that quacks give old
    >        fogies placebos, 50% of the time. — Keep any and all  left
    >       over meds for future use. — Dry meds at RT keep for decades.

    > -10-  Check the web and find Alternative uses for common meds
    >       like aspirin, antibiotics,etc. Check what mineral combos (Zn, Cu)
    >       with them intensify their effectives vastly. Know of household
    >       chems which you can turn into powerful prescription type meds
    >       loke Bleach, Vinegar, Yogurt, Cool Aid, MSG, Baking soda,
    >       H2O2, SPICES, ONIONS, GARLIC, HORSERADISH, FAT &
    >       CHEESES, Turmeric, Ginger, Tobacco (Cigarette Butts). — Use
    >       the 3-day window rule of max-med effectivnes to your full advantage.

    > -11-  Remember, it’s YOU and your body that does the healing. The
    >       quack can’t prevent & much less cure not even the common cold!
    >       PCP Quacks are by-n-large useless scum of the med profession.
    >       If you have issues that require specialists, then you are at their
    >       mercy and grace and either you get fucked or stay lucky..

    > Potter, put  these and such issues into a section of your web-page!
    > Post every now and then interesting contributions & med news to the
    > NGs.
    > Take care,
    > hanson

    Thanks for the great advice.

    You views are pretty much in line with mine,
    and you have saved me a lot of thought and research.

    Explain your comment:
    "Use the 3-day window rule of max-med effectivnes to your full advantage."

    Are you suggesting that the primary effects of input to the body
    occur over three days, and that one should correlate
    body cause/effect relationships over three days or so?

    When I input new food or medication to my body,
    I sample and closely monitor my body for a few days
    to see what the effect seems to be before
    I pass judgment on the input.

    And I don’t mix new food or medication
    because I don’t want to complicate the analysis.

    Regarding your comment about "croaking",
    I tend to go along with Ben Franklin’s views on the subject.

    He indicated that if death were a sleep,
    what could be better than a long sleep,

    and if there was some kind of after life,
    one should live this life such that it
    would be in tune with the after life.

    I also believe that one should live this life
    such that most rational, intelligent, moral FUTURE beings
    would approve of how you lived it.

    I’m not too much on catering to present madness
    and irrationality like the invasion of Iraq, General Relativity, etc.
    I use the 3-century window rule of max-group effectiveness.


    Tom Potter
    —————–
    http://www.prioritize.biz/
    http://voices.yuku.com/forums/66
    http://tdp1001.wiki.zoho.com/siteindex.zhtml
    http://xrl.in/63g4
    http://www.tompotter.us
    http://tdp1001.wiki.zoho.com

  2. admin says:

    "Tom Potter" <tdp1…@yahoo.com> wrote:

        "hanson" <han…@quick.net> wrote:
        <http://tinyurl.com/4dqnfeh&gt;
        (Health care website-layout suggestions)

     "Tom Potter" wrote:

    Thanks for the great advice.
    Your views are pretty much in line with mine,
    and you have saved me a lot of thought and research.

    Explain your comment:
    "Use the 3-day window rule of max-med effectiveness
    to your full advantage."
    Are you suggesting that the primary effects of input to the body
    occur over three days, and that one should correlate
    body cause/effect relationships over three days or so?
    When I input new food or medication to my body,
    I sample and closely monitor my body for a few days
    to see what the effect seems to be before
    I pass judgment on the input.
    And I don’t mix new food or medication
    because I don’t want to complicate the analysis.

    hanson wrote:

    Yes. Example. You have a chronic pain. You get or quack
    prescribes a new pain killer. For the first 72 hrs. no matter
    how may times you take it, the pain killing effects drop off
    by 60-90% after that. This is because the body reacts to
    the poison and begins to neutralized it., making it ineffctive
    for what you decided that it should do. Body system always wins.

    Same with Antibiotics. They kill 70-90% of the bugs
    in the first 72 hrs. Then the body’s immun system begins
    to neutralize the Antibiotics, (which are really Toxins from
    fungi.)  Quacks tell you to take it for 5 days. I suspect that
    this is guess work and suggest that after 3 days the body’s
    own defenses kill the rest of the bacteria.

    Tom wrote:

    Regarding your comment about "croaking",
    I tend to go along with Ben Franklin’s views on the subject.
    He indicated that if death were a sleep, what could be better
    than a long sleep, and if there was some kind of after life,
    one should live this life such that it would be in tune with
    the after life.

    hanson wrote:

    Yes, issues like that should be discused. For the case
    in point you make, my take is that to croak is easy.
    The problem occurs long before that endpoint. The
    agony is coming from the reluctance that one has about
    leaving "the game" for good. For mysterious reasons most
    people to prefer to hang to playing the game/life, no
    matter how shitty and miserable it is for them.

    Tom wrote:

    I also believe that one should live this life such that
    most rational, intelligent, moral FUTURE beings
    would approve of how you lived it.

    hanson wrote:

    … ahahahaha.. Ahhh yes, them morals. Everybody
    believes that his own are the best. Commies and
    Capitalists, Jews and Muslim, they all honestly DO
    believe that theirs are the best and then they even’
    assert that God is on their side and with great
    moral conviction they start to kill each other…
    ahahaha…. See your example below…. ahahaha…

    I think though that such issues ought to be  discussed
    in health forum, because they will affect the physical
    health, via anxiety, high blood pressure, adrenaline
    surges and depressing the immune system.

    Tom wrote:

    I’m not too much on catering to present madness
    and irrationality like the invasion of Iraq, General Relativity, etc.
    I use the 3-century window rule of max-group effectiveness.

    hanson wrote:

    Anyway, I shall stop with this now. I am looking forward
    to see your web site about this. Post when its ready.
    Take care, Potter
    hanson